Drivers and Manuals
The system can be configured to turn on automatically when DC power is connected. This is useful for power outage recovery or if the unit is mounted in a hard to reach location. You can enable Auto Power On by following the steps listed below.
Enabling Auto Power On
- Power up the system and press the F2/Del keys a few times to access the BIOS
- Navigate to the Chipset tab and go to PCH-IO Configuration
- Locate the “State after G3” option
- Change it to “[S0 State]” to enable Auto Power On
- Press F10 to save and exit
- Auto power on is now enabled.